Vancouver acting school, offers affordable part-time Method acting classes and full-time acting program for film and theatre - free of debt Method acting training. Contact: 604 721 6459
admissions to Methodica Acting Studio
- Filled out an Application form for the full-time study, or, Registration form for part time classes; - Proof that the applicant is 19 years of age or has completed high school or equivalent; - A cover letter, in which the applicant outlines a financial plan for the period of study; - A photograph of the applicant Application Deadline: 20th of each month to start the next.
Admission to the part-time classes Applicants who have been admitted to the part-time classes should be aware that there is a limit to the number of students permitted to enrol in each class. Class space is assigned and guaranteed to applicants in the order in which the Studio administrator receives the properly completed registration form and payment.
Admission to the full-time classes Admission to Monthly Progressive Full-time Method acting programoffered by Methodica Acting Studio is by application and requires an audition. The Faculty of Methodica Acting Studio carefully evaluates all applications; selected applicants are contacted by the registrar to arrange an audition with the faculty members in person or a DVD, or video file (for out-of-town applicants); student admission is at the discretion of the Faculty.
Visa Requirements: In order to study in Canada all international students must obtain a student visa prior to entering the country. The obtaining of a student visa usually takes about four to six weeks. Please also consult the official government Internet siteCitizenship and Immigration Canada or call a Canadian consulate or Revenue Canada and Customs in Vancouver at 604-666-2171 or 204-983-3500 or toll-free for Canada 1-800-461-9999.
The student visa does not permit students to work in Canada, a separate working visa is required, please consult the above listed agencies for further information.
- Visa application check-list:
- valid U.S. passport and/or Birth Certificate;
- original acceptance letter from Methodica Acting Studio accompanied by the full-time program brochure and receipt of tuition fee payment;
- proof that you have enough funds in the bank to support yourself and pay all tuition and living fees during your study period in Canada (a letter from your bank).
language requirements If your primary language is not English, please provide along with your application proof of successful completion or test scores from either of the following:
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Computer Based Test (CBT) with a minimum score of 190 (or equivalent for the written test); or
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of Band 5.5; or Cambridge Advanced English; or